At Iddink Group we value the security of our systems. Despite our concern for this, there can still be vulnerabilities present.
If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
This program is NOT intended for submitting issues about Iddink Group’s services or the availability of our websites. Please use the regular support channels for these issues.
- Do not abuse the vulnerability by downloading more data than necessary to prove the leak or to view, delete or modify confidential data.
- Do not share the vulnerability with others.
- Remove any confidential data obtained immediately after solving the vulnerability.
- Do not use attacks on physical security, brute force techniques, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or third-party applications.
- Provide us with sufficient information to reproduce the problem so that we can solve it as quickly as possible.
- Do not harm the system while examining the vulnerability.
- Your investigation should not lead to an outage of our online services or leaking confidential data.
- Do not place a backdoor in a system. By placing a backdoor in a system, that system becomes even more insecure.
- Do not modify or delete any data. If it necessary to copy data from the system to study the vulnerability then never copy more data than you need.
- Do not make changes to the system.
- Do not try to enter the system more than necessary. If you manage to enter a system, do not share access with others.
- Please email your findings to email@example.com.
Our promise to you:
- We will respond to your report within 5 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date.
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report.
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission.
- In the publication of the reported vulnerability, we will mention your name (unless you desire otherwise).
- In the event that your reported vulnerability have been resolved or have led to a change in our services, you will be eligible for a reward.
- Our public websites that do not require a login do not qualify for a reward. This program mainly focuses on our customer systems.
- A reward will only be awarded to the first reporter of the vulnerability.
- Multiple reports for the same type of vulnerability with minimal differences will be treated as one report (only one report will be rewarded).
- In the event that you are eligible for a reward, we will need your personal details in order to make the payment.
- The amount of the reward will be determined based on the severity of the leak and the quality of the report. For serious reports where confidential data is compromised, a reward of at least € 500 applies. Other reports will be rewarded pro rata.
We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the ultimate publication on the problem after it is resolved.